Some wallets, such as Jaxx or Mycelium, are HD (hierarchical deterministic) wallets. This means that the wallet generates a new address every time you send or receive funds to or from your HD wallet. Typically, these wallets use seeds to backup your funds. It is important to note that you can use any of your previous addresses to receive funds.
Articles in this section
- I can't view my funds/coins/tokens - General
- LTC and new LTC Seg-Wit addresses
- Which wallet can I use to store my Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?
- I sent funds to myetherwallet.com and the funds are not showing up
- XRP wallets require a 20 XRP minimum?
- I sent my ETH token to my ETH wallet on Jaxx (or visa versa) - need to extract
- What if my transaction is unconfirmed? How can I speed it up?
- What wallet should I use to store my bitcoin? Litecoin? Other coins?
- What is a payment ID or destination tag?
- What is a multiple output transaction?