When initiating a ShapeShift exchange you will be asked to input a refund address. This should be an address controlled by you where we will refund your deposit in the event of a failed transaction. For example, if you are attempting to exchange Bitcoin for Litecoin, the refund address should be a Bitcoin address from your wallet. If you have not provided a refund address and experience a failed transaction, please reach out to the support team so that we may assist you in locating and returning your funds.
Articles in this section
- T & C s What are your terms and conditions?
- Why can't I access ShapeShift.io?
- I want a coin added to ShapeShift
- Why did my deposit include two amounts on the blockchain?
- What is a Smart Contract?
- Why are some coins unavailable on the App?
- Why are coins temporarily unavailable?
- What exchange rate do you use?
- How do I get a coin added?
- Why is the BTC miner fee so high?