An unfunded Ripple wallet requires a minimum of 20 XRP for the initial deposit. If your exchange's output amount is less than 20 XRP for an unfunded XRP wallet, the exchange will not complete. Please be sure all of your outgoing XRP funds are at least 20 XRP when sending to an unfunded XRP wallet. Let us know if you have further questions!
Articles in this section
- I can't view my funds/coins/tokens - General
- LTC and new LTC Seg-Wit addresses
- Which wallet can I use to store my Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?
- I sent funds to myetherwallet.com and the funds are not showing up
- XRP wallets require a 20 XRP minimum?
- I sent my ETH token to my ETH wallet on Jaxx (or visa versa) - need to extract
- What if my transaction is unconfirmed? How can I speed it up?
- What wallet should I use to store my bitcoin? Litecoin? Other coins?
- What is a payment ID or destination tag?
- What is a multiple output transaction?