ShapeShift charges a flat rate for all miner fees. Currently, we do not have a dynamic fee system (nor do most coin networks allow for them). You may find that your actual miner fee is less than or, just as many times, more than the flat rate we charge and present on our Miner Fee page. The miner fee we charge is the average, best fee for all coin networks, ensuring the funds are sent and confirmed in a timely manner. This is the miner fee structure we currently offer. No other line-item fees are added.
Articles in this section
- My Address Disappears When I'm Signing Up for An Account. What Can I Do?
- I Uploaded My ID and the Page is Stuck on Loading - What Do I Do?
- It Says My Account is "Under Review" - What Do I Do?
- I Lost My Password - What Can I Do?
- Upcoming Mainnet Token Swaps: BNB, AE, ZIL
- I Bought BTC Through Wyre - Why Isn't it In My Wallet?
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- Why Can't I Upload My ID?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- I Am Having Trouble With 2FA