ShapeShift charges a flat rate for all miner fees. Currently, we do not have a dynamic fee system (nor do most coin networks allow for them). You may find that your actual miner fee is less than or, just as many times, more than the flat rate we charge and present on our Miner Fee page. The miner fee we charge is the average, best fee for all coin networks, ensuring the funds are sent and confirmed in a timely manner. This is the miner fee structure we currently offer. No other line-item fees are added.
Articles in this section
- How To Download Your Trade History
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- Why Isn't My DASH/DGB/DOGE Shift Working?
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- What Info Will I Need for a Successful Exchange?
- What Happens if the Timer Expires?
- I Can't Create an BCH or XRP Order Due to an Error - Can This be Resolved?
- How Do I Read the Status Page?
- How Do I Know if I Have an ETH Contract Address for an Out of Gas Error?