🎉 YOUR ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED SOON!
Need to submit a request? Read the information below first. Then submit here.
We have noticed that some of our customers are doing a few things that are causing longer delays for their support requests, so please follow these best practices in order to ensure that we can assist you within our 48-72 hour turnaround times:
- Only submit one ticket. When you submit more than one ticket for the same order issue, it takes us much longer to assist you as we have to search for all duplicates, verify the duplicate, and delete it before we can actually assist you.
- Always provide your Order ID or Transaction ID (TXID) if possible. If you don’t provide us with the TXID or the Order ID, it will slow down the resolution process.
- Always provide a return address. Even if you think your order processed or you are insistent that we need to send your funds, in most situations, if an order fails, we must return your funds to you. If you don’t provide us with a return address from the very beginning, it will take us longer to return the amount.
- Do not respond to your own ticket until we reach out to you. Every time a user responds or makes another comment to their submitted support request, it puts your ticket to the end of the queue. This means, every time you respond (unless we have requested more information from you), you are starting the ticket turnaround of 48-72 hours over for yourself.
- Do not send screenshots unless requested. We cannot transcribe your order data from a screenshot. If you only send us a screenshot, we will have to respond to your ticket and request that you provide us with your Order ID, TXID, or deposit address in text format. This delays us being able to help you. Please only send us your TXID, Order ID, and deposit address as text in the body of your message.
- Please be kind. We are dealing with thousands of tickets a day. Our support agents are incredibly knowledgable in the cryptocurrency space, and they are here to help. We have huge hearts here and our patience is beyond measure. Because we are working around the clock to assist you, we ask that you are kind to the support team. We are always kind to our customers and we ask that you are kind in return. If you receive an answer that is not to your liking, please respond to your ticket and ask us to clarify. We are more than happy to help. Please do not use all caps or curse at us. We are doing our best to assist you.
NOTE: our support agents are humans. They must sleep, eat food, walk their dogs, and look at their children at some point. As humans, they appreciate your patience more than you know. We will get to you, we promise!
Please make sure you abide by these tips and you are sure to have the best support experience ever!