The main protection is that we don't take any data from you so there is no personal info that can be stolen in the event of a hack or other comrpromise, so the only things logged on the server are the link between addresses (the conduit, the system needs that to work) and standard IP logging.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy cryptocurrency with USD at ShapeShift?
- Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- Can I reuse deposit addresses?
- Is there a way for me to get higher deposit limits for my transaction?
- Can I purchase bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on Shapeshift with a debit card or credit card?
- Can I use fiat currency (USD, Euros, Pesos, etc) to purchase cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift?
- How do I get a coin added?
- How quickly do you use coins that are deposited? If I exchange BTCs for LTCs, and then exchange LTCs back to BTCs, will I get the same BTCs back?
- How do I know the price at which my order will be filled at?
- How does your service work without registration?