The main protection is that we don't take any data from you so there is no personal info that can be stolen in the event of a hack or other comrpromise, so the only things logged on the server are the link between addresses (the conduit, the system needs that to work) and standard IP logging.
Articles in this section
- How to exchange coins on ShapeShift
- The difference in Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- How does your service work without registration? Why are there no accounts on ShapeShift?
- Is there a way for me to get higher deposit limits for my transaction?
- Can I reuse deposit addresses?
- Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- Can I buy cryptocurrency with USD at ShapeShift?
- Can I use fiat currency (USD, Euros, Pesos, etc) to purchase cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift?
- How quickly do you use coins that are deposited? If I exchange BTCs for LTCs, and then exchange LTCs back to BTCs, will I get the same BTCs back?
- How do I know the price at which my order will be filled at?