We don’t ask customers to set up an account, nor do we hold customer funds. For example, if a customer is exchanging BTCs for LTCs, we immediately send LTCs to the account you provide. We don’t hold any customer funds, and all our reserves belong to us. This way, there is no risk to the customers.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy cryptocurrency with USD at ShapeShift?
- Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- Can I reuse deposit addresses?
- Is there a way for me to get higher deposit limits for my transaction?
- Can I purchase bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on Shapeshift with a debit card or credit card?
- Can I use fiat currency (USD, Euros, Pesos, etc) to purchase cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift?
- How do I get a coin added?
- How quickly do you use coins that are deposited? If I exchange BTCs for LTCs, and then exchange LTCs back to BTCs, will I get the same BTCs back?
- How do I know the price at which my order will be filled at?
- How does your service work without registration?