We don’t ask customers to set up an account, nor do we hold customer funds. For example, if a customer is exchanging BTCs for LTCs, we immediately send LTCs to the account you provide. We don’t hold any customer funds, and all our reserves belong to us. This way, there is no risk to the customers.
Articles in this section
- How to exchange coins on ShapeShift
- The difference in Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- How does your service work without registration? Why are there no accounts on ShapeShift?
- Is there a way for me to get higher deposit limits for my transaction?
- Can I reuse deposit addresses?
- Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- Can I buy cryptocurrency with USD at ShapeShift?
- Can I use fiat currency (USD, Euros, Pesos, etc) to purchase cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift?
- How quickly do you use coins that are deposited? If I exchange BTCs for LTCs, and then exchange LTCs back to BTCs, will I get the same BTCs back?
- How do I know the price at which my order will be filled at?