The processing speed ranges from about 30 seconds to twenty minutes, depending on how long it takes for a block to happen on the network. Most orders process in just a few minutes. For some inputs we will take 0 confirmation transactions if the TX passes a number of 0-confirm "tests" that our system looks for. If it doesn't pass those tests then the system will wait for standard confirmation on the blockchain.
Articles in this section
- How to exchange coins on ShapeShift
- The difference in Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- How does your service work without registration? Why are there no accounts on ShapeShift?
- Is there a way for me to get higher deposit limits for my transaction?
- Can I reuse deposit addresses?
- Quick vs. Precise Exchanges
- Can I buy cryptocurrency with USD at ShapeShift?
- Can I use fiat currency (USD, Euros, Pesos, etc) to purchase cryptocurrencies on ShapeShift?
- How quickly do you use coins that are deposited? If I exchange BTCs for LTCs, and then exchange LTCs back to BTCs, will I get the same BTCs back?
- How do I know the price at which my order will be filled at?