We want to assure that your data is protected. All of your information is encrypted immediately with an air-gapped key. The only time this information may ever be decrypted is to assist with a specific issue that you have asked our Support Team to resolve. Most issues will not require us to do this. Please note that the Support Team will not see your personal details when you open a ticket. For more detailed information, please see our CISO's statement regarding data protection.
Articles in this section
- Why Am I Experiencing Connectivity Issues?
- General Security Reminders
- How To Add Multiple Wallets
- How to find your BTC Xpubs on your KeepKey
- Why Can't I Send My ETH/ERC-20 Tokens?
- What Coins Do We Support on Mobile?
- How To Fund Your ETH Account So You Can Send Tokens
- How Do I View My Seed Phrase?
- How To Download Your Trade History
- Can I Change My Profile Picture?