We want to assure that your data is protected. All of your information is encrypted immediately with an air-gapped key. The only time this information may ever be decrypted is to assist with a specific issue that you have asked our Support Team to resolve. Most issues will not require us to do this. Please note that the Support Team will not see your personal details when you open a ticket. For more detailed information, please see our CISO's statement regarding data protection.
Articles in this section
- What Type of Documents Do You Accept for Proof of ID?
- How to Sign Up For Membership
- Why Do I Need to Give You My Personal Information to Get an Account?
- Is My Information Stored Securely and Encrypted?
- What is a FOX Token?
- What are My FOX Tokens Worth?
- Can I Use a Fake Email to Register for My ShapeShift Membership?
- How Do I Change My Email Address or Password?
- How Do I Withdraw My FOX Tokens?
- What if I Do Not Possess an ID?