We want to assure that your data is protected. All of your information is encrypted immediately with an air-gapped key. The only time this information may ever be decrypted is to assist with a specific issue that you have asked our Support Team to resolve. Most issues will not require us to do this. Please note that the Support Team will not see your personal details when you open a ticket. For more detailed information, please see our CISO's statement regarding data protection.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change My Profile Picture?
- Beware of Phishing Sites
- How Do I Log In?
- I Am Having Trouble With 2FA
- Why Can't I Log In?
- Does ShapeShift Have a Phone Number I Can Call?
- How Do I Open a Support Ticket? What Information Should I Include?
- What are Your Terms of Service?
- Security Best Practices
- Use ShapeShift Securely to Protect Your Assets