Limits for specific coins are dynamically and in real-time assessed based on various market variables and factors. This means that limits may be different for different coins. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- Why Can't I Upload My ID?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- I Am Having Trouble With 2FA
- Why Can't I Log In?
- Why is the App Crashing?
- Why Isn't My DASH/DGB/DOGE Shift Working?
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- What Happens if the Timer Expires?
- I Can't Create an LTC, BCH, or XRP Order Due to an Error - Can This be Resolved?