The ShapeShift application may crash if you are using a particular method of accessing the platform. Keep in mind that we no longer support OSX 9, so you will need to have OSX 10 or greater. This may affect your ability to access ShapeShift on iOS/OSX predating iOS/OSX 10.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Log In?
- Why is the App Crashing?
- Why Isn't My DASH/DGB/DOGE Shift Working?
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- What Happens if the Timer Expires?
- I Can't Create an LTC, BCH, or XRP Order Due to an Error - Can This be Resolved?
- Why Does My Order Say "Please Contact Our Crypto Specialists"?
- What Does "Not Yet Redeemed" Mean on the Block Explorer? Did I Receive My Funds?
- How Come the Coins that I Sent are Back in My Wallet?
- What Do I Do if the Minimum and Maximum are Zero?