The ShapeShift application may crash if you are using a particular method of accessing the platform. Keep in mind that we no longer support OSX 9, so you will need to have OSX 10 or greater. This may affect your ability to access ShapeShift on iOS/OSX predating iOS/OSX 10.
Articles in this section
- I Bought BTC Through Wyre - Why Isn't it In My Wallet?
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- Why Can't I Upload My ID?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- I Am Having Trouble With 2FA
- Why Can't I Log In?
- Why is the App Crashing?
- Why Isn't My DASH/DGB/DOGE Shift Working?
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- What Happens if the Timer Expires?