The ShapeShift application may crash if you are using a particular method of accessing the platform. Keep in mind that we no longer support OSX 9, so you will need to have OSX 10 or greater. This may affect your ability to access ShapeShift on iOS/OSX predating iOS/OSX 10.
Articles in this section
- My Address Disappears When I'm Signing Up for An Account. What Can I Do?
- I Uploaded My ID and the Page is Stuck on Loading - What Do I Do?
- It Says My Account is "Under Review" - What Do I Do?
- I Lost My Password - What Can I Do?
- Upcoming Mainnet Token Swaps: BNB, AE, ZIL
- I Bought BTC Through Wyre - Why Isn't it In My Wallet?
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- Why Can't I Upload My ID?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- I Am Having Trouble With 2FA