If you cannot log into our Membership Portal, please make sure that you have checked the basics. To start, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I using the right email address and password? While it may seem obvious, it can be very easy to mix up your passwords. If you signed up with a personal email but you are using the email you use for work, you will not be able to log in. Be sure to double-check!
- Is my window maximized? Sometimes a smaller window means you can't see the whole page. Be sure you've maximized the window that you are using.
- What browser am I using? ShapeShift is not supported on some browsers. If you are using an old version of your browser, try updating it to the newest version.
- Has my browser saved my information incorrectly? If you are using a browser that continuously stores your login information, make sure it hasn't stored it incorrectly. Side note: Never let your browser save your credentials! This is a security risk. Instead, use a password manager like 1Password. We want to keep you safe!
- Did I bookmark the page? If you have bookmarked the page, make sure you have bookmarked it correctly. Try starting from the homepage by going to ShapeShift.io and navigating to the Membership portal.
- Where did you click? Did you accidentally click "sign up" again? This is a common issue. Assure that you are on the "sign in" page rather than the "sign up" page.
- Did you try using an incognito or privacy window? Open an incognito window in Google Chrome and give it another try.
- Did you clear your cache/cookies? Try clearing your cache and see if you are able to log in afterward.
- Are your time and date set correctly in your 2FA app? If the time or date is incorrect, you will need to do is re-sync it in your Authenticator app. This article can help you.
If you have checked all of these things and you still cannot log in, please reach out to our Support team.