Email verification is a crucial part of signup. Be sure that you:
- Are using your default browser. To properly verify an email, you will need to be in your default browser. If your default browser is Chrome, make sure you are using Chrome.
- Have checked your spam folders. Make sure that our verification email didn't go to your spam folder! If it did, move it to your inbox and then verify.
- Know when you sent the email. Make sure the verification email wasn't buried under other emails.
If these steps are not successful for you, please reach out to our Support Team with answers to the following questions:
- What is the email address associated with the account in question?
- Are there any screenshots that you can share with us?
- Can you tell us steps to reproduce the error you are seeing? (What buttons you clicked on which pages, what errors you're seeing from the website, etc.)