If you are trying to upload your ID in an image, there are a few reasons you may experience a failure.
Our recommendations include:
- Increase/decrease your source of light. More or less light may improve overall image quality.
- Make sure no information has been cropped from the edges. Assure that all four edges of your ID are visible in the image.
- Make sure your image is a JPEG or PNG. These are the only type of image files that the system will read.
- Be sure to fill in the frame. While we need all four edges to be visible, you should also be close to your ID. Do not have a lot of extra space shown around it.
- Make sure the ID is at least 3000px or more on the longest side. This means that the image size and quality will be at its best.
- Make sure the text is legible. We need to be able to read your ID.
- Don't use Apple images. This image type is incompatible, so you would need to email the image to yourself first and assure that it’s a JPEG.
If you have tried all of these and you continue experiencing issues, please reach out to our support team.