You may be wondering which browsers will be compatible when the new ShapeShift launches. We’re still evaluating with the goal of maximum compatibility where possible, but you’ll be able to check your balance from all major browsers. Aside from Chrome, most browsers do not yet support WebUSB, which is what we use to enable the browser to communicate with the KeepKey. Other wallets that we’re working on supporting in the platform will have their own respective browser requirements.
Articles in this section
- Which Browsers Will Work When the New Platform is Launched?
- What are Your Terms of Service?
- How Does the Exchange Work?
- Why Can't I Access ShapeShift.io?
- Can I Have a Receipt Emailed to Me?
- Why Do I Have to Send My Digital Assets to This Random Address?
- Why Did My Rate Change?
- What is an Order ID?
- What Country is Data Kept for Privacy Protection?
- How Can I View Past Shifts?