A unique feature to CoinCap is the ability to see prices change before your eyes! The price of an asset can change many times per second, depending on activity in the market. Our user research suggests that this feature isn’t for everyone, so we gave you the option to opt out of it. When the page loads, the Live Price Updates will be automatically turned on. To turn this feature off, first you’ll need to find the Settings icon - a gear at the bottom right corner of the page. When you click the gear, you’ll see “Live Price Updates” as an option. There are three options: 1. Always On (wifi or data) 2. Only on Wifi 3. Off. To ensure you’re always seeing up-to-date pricing, the system will refresh prices every 60 seconds.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Set the Default Currency?
- CoinCap Terminology
- How to Understand the New Data on CoinCap
- How to Turn On/Off Live Price Updates
- How To Add A New Coin
- How Does CoinCap Rank Assets?
- How Do I Use CoinCap Mobile Application Version 2.0.0?
- How To Use The API
- How Do I Enable Dark Theme?