How Do I Request A Payment/Receive FIO?
1. From your Dashboard, click into FIO
2. Click the receive icon.
3. Select "Request FIO". Enter the address you are requesting FIO from. Click "Next".
4. Enter the amount you'd like to request. Click "Next".
5. Review that the user you are requesting from and amount are correct. Click "Next".
6. That's it! You should see this message at the top of your app is the request was successful:
How Do I Send FIO?
1. Sending FIO is the same as sending any other cryptoasset except you can choose to send to a user's custom FIO address if you have it available.
Example: Instead of sending FIO to an address that looks like:
You can type in: "user@example" in the address field and send the FIO that way.
How Do I See My Incoming Requests?
1. In your Settings, click your FIO username.
2. Click the "Incoming Requests" tab.
3. Here you will be able to see all of your payment requests. Keep in mind that users can request other tokens besides FIO (you may have noticed in the image above that FOX Token was requested for this example).
How Do I See My Sent Requests?
1. Repeat step 1 from above.
2. Click the "Sent Requests" tab.
3. From here you can see all of the payments you requested.