Please make sure you are using supported web browsers like Google Chrome or Brave browser.
You can try the following steps below to fix the connectivity issue:
- Try to Refresh the Platform (beta.shapeshift.com) and try to Connect your Wallet again.
- Make sure that there is only one program open that detects the KeepKey. If the Updater App or Client is open while you are trying to access the Platform, your device will not be detected.
- Try to go to Platform settings, under linked wallet click "Forget", refresh the Platform and reconnect your wallet
- Unplug your KeepKey cable from your USB port (make sure KeepKey device is still connected to the other end of the cable). Plug your KeepKey into a different USB port.
- Try a new/another USB cable. You may need to try several cables.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Make sure your KeepKey is updated to the latest firmware: KeepKey Updater App
If you need further assistance, our support team can be reached here.