You can use your KeepKey with the MyCelium app. Download MyCelium from the Google Play store or the App Store. Be aware that KeepKey connects to your phone via an OTG adapter cable. If your phone is unable to connect to an OTG adapter cable, you will not be able to use your KeepKey with your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- How To Use The KeepKey Bridge
- Is KeepKey Open Source?
- Electrum Integration with KeepKey
- What Is A PIN?
- What Happens if My KeepKey is Lost, Stolen or Broken?
- Can I Use KeepKey with My Mobile Device?
- How Do I Find My xPub?
- How Do I Get My xPub on Ubuntu?
- How Many Private Keys and Wallets Can be Stored on My KeepKey?
- How Do I Use KeepKey with MyCelium?