What Is The Cosmos Blockchain?
Check out our blog post here to learn more.
What Do I Need In Order To Stake ATOM on ShapeShift?
2. A Native wallet or KeepKey connected to app.shapeshift.com. Check out our guide on importing your mobile (native) wallet from mobile to web here.
Staking Cosmos (ATOM) On app.shapeshift.com
1. Go to the earn section and select ATOM (ShapeShift DAO Validator).
3. Click "Start Staking".
4. Go to the "Stake" tab and enter the amount of ATOM you would like to stake. Click "Continue".
5. Confirm the details are correct and select the amount of gas to pay. Click "Sign & Broadcast".
6. Follow the steps on your wallet to pay any approval/transaction fees. Click "Confirm and Broadcast".
7. That's it! You will see a Transaction ID when your ATOM has been successfully staked. You don't have to do anything else, besides click "Close".
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 listed above and click the "Unstake" tab.
2. Enter the amount you wish to unstake. Click "Continue".
3. Confirm the details are correct and select the amount of gas to pay. Click "Sign & Broadcast". Please note: It will take 21 days to unlock your ATOM after you unstake your tokens.
4. Lastly, click "Confirm and Broadcast" to complete the unstaking process.
1. From the Cosmos (ATOM) asset page you will see a Staking section. Click the FOX logo.
2. You can see your ATOM rewards from the "Overview" tab.
3. Clicking "Claim" will allow you to claim any rewards you have earned so far. Keep in mind you will need to pay a small transaction fee when claiming your rewards.