If your transaction fails, please chat with us, submit a support request, or contact us at email@example.com, and let us know your deposit address and/or TX ID. We encourage you to give us your “return address” when you first enter the transaction. In case the transaction fails for any reason, we can auto-return the funds to you. If you didn’t provide a return address, then we wait for you to get in touch with us to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Support wait times?
- My order is "awaiting exchange" - what's happening?
- What is a replay attack?
- Sent funds to the wrong address. Can I recover my funds?
- Why did ShapeShift say the exchange completed, but my funds are not in my wallet?
- What is an auto-refund?
- What do I input into the refund address field?
- What do I input into the destination address field?
- What is the Deposit Address?
- What is the TXID or Hash?