The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- What is Price Impact?
- How Miner Fees Work on DEXes/DeFi
- Why Is My Refund Less Than What I Sent?
- Why Do I Need To Approve Tokens?
- What Is A DEX?
- How Quickly Can You Process My Order?
- What Exchange Rate Do You Use?
- Why was the Miner Fee Deducted from My Refund or Withdrawal?
- What is an Auto-Refund?
- What Happens if My Trade Doesn’t Complete?