The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- How Miner Fees Work on DEXes/DeFi
- Understanding THORChain Block Explorers
- DEX Trading On KeepKey
- Why Is My Refund Less Than What I Sent?
- THORChain Support
- 0x Support
- Why Do I Need To Approve Tokens?
- How To Trade
- How to Trade Coins on ShapeShift
- How Quickly Can You Process My Order?