The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- How To Download Your Trade History
- I Tried to Exchange a Coin but Received My Input Coin Back - What Happened?
- You Have My ETH - The Block Explorer Says "ShapeShift"
- Why Isn't My DGB/DOGE Shift Working?
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- What Info Will I Need for a Successful Exchange?
- What Happens if the Timer Expires?
- I Can't Create an BCH or XRP Order Due to an Error - Can This be Resolved?
- How Do I Read the Status Page?
- How Do I Know if I Have an ETH Contract Address for an Out of Gas Error?