The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- What Coins Do You Support?
- What are Your Terms of Service?
- Why Can't I Access ShapeShift.io or ShapeShift.com?
- Can I Have a Receipt Emailed to Me?
- Why Do I Have to Send My Digital Assets to This Random Address?
- Why Did My Rate Change?
- What is an Order ID?
- What Country is Data Kept for Privacy Protection?
- I Made a Trade Before Becoming a Member. Where Can I Find Transaction Details for Old Trades?
- I Want a Coin Added to ShapeShift - Can You Help?