The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to approve tokens before trading?
- How To Download Your Trade History
- How Long Will it Take for the Digital Assets to Reach My Wallet?
- How Do I Know if I Have an ETH Contract Address for an Out of Gas Error?
- Why is the Miner Fee So High?
- What Does "Not Yet Redeemed" Mean on the Block Explorer? Did I Receive My Funds?
- How To Know If Your Crypto Assets Successfully Sent From Your Wallet
- Where Can I Find Transaction Details for Old Trades?
- Can I Use ShapeShift to Trade my BTC for USD or Another Fiat?
- Why Did My Deposit Include Two Amounts on the Blockchain?