The exchange rate is our own, derived from several market sources and based on the amount we feel comfortable exchanging at that fixed rate (whether you do small or large order, the rate stays the same - no slippage). We earn a profit to the extent we can source coins in other markets for a lower cost to replenish our reserves.
Articles in this section
- T & C s What are your terms and conditions?
- Why can't I access ShapeShift.io?
- I want a coin added to ShapeShift
- Why did my deposit include two amounts on the blockchain?
- What is a Smart Contract?
- Why are some coins unavailable on the App?
- Why are coins temporarily unavailable?
- What exchange rate do you use?
- How do I get a coin added?
- Why is the BTC miner fee so high?