Great news FOX holders! You can now farm your FOX Tokens on SushiSwap and earn 2x rewards!
What do you need? WETH and FOX on the Polygon Network.
How Do I Add ETH and FOX To The Polygon Network?
1. Head to https://wallet.polygon.technology/bridge and connect your MetaMask wallet. Once connected you will see "Account xx1234" in the top right hand side of the page.
2. Switch your ETH to the Polygon Network using the bridge. Follow the prompts on your wallet(s) to complete the transfer.
3. Do the same process with your FOX.
4. Once the transfer(s) has been completed successfully, switch the network on your MetaMask wallet from ETH to Polygon.
How Do I Add WETH/FOX Liquidity To SushiSwap?
1. Go to https://app.sushi.com/pool to add the WETH/FOX liquidity (make sure you're on the Polygon Network.) Note that two transactions are required to stake your LP tokens and start earning rewards: one to approve the rewards contract to transfer your LP tokens and another to actually stake.
How Do I Stake My WETH/FOX?
1. Once you have approved the WETH and FOX, you can now stake in the WETH/FOX farm. Now, you will begin earning $SUSHI and $MATIC rewards!
The APR percentage is subject to change due to a number of factors and may be different when you are farming.
How to provide liquidity to SushiSwap on Polygon