The ShapeShift Membership Program will be represented by tokens, which will have a number of features and functions when they become available, with a standard Ethereum-based token (symbol: FOX). Membership Levels 2-5 require a user to hold various amounts of this token, and FOX is additionally used as a reward for Members in various ways. Membership Levels 2-5 are not yet available, but will be in the future.
Articles in this section
- Why Do I Need to Give You My Personal Information to Get an Account?
- Is My Information Stored Securely and Encrypted?
- What is a FOX Token?
- What are My FOX Tokens Worth?
- Can I Use a Fake Email to Register for My ShapeShift Membership?
- How Do I Change My Email Address or Password?
- How Do I Withdraw My FOX Tokens?
- What if I Lost My Backup Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Codes?
- My Account Verification Failed and it Told Me to Contact Support. Can You Help Me Try Again?
- My Account Verification Failed but I Submitted the Correct Information. What Went Wrong?