Below is the list of sites and forums you will want access to in order to be apart of DAO proposals, voting, conversation and community! We highly recommend joining the Discord channel, but you can also get in touch in other ways. Each site/forum holds a unique purpose for interacting with the ShapeShift DAO.
- Discord - The DAO chat tool. For all DAO related discussions - Proposals, governance, workstream discussions, news, learning tools, light support, and all other DAO / crypto related things: https://discord.gg/shapeshift
- The Forum (Discourse) - This is where proposals are first submitted to the community for official discussion and feedback. You can also learn about the governance process, ShapeShift's current mission and goals, and connect with other like-minded service providers. https://forum.shapeshift.com/
- Boardroom - Once a proposal meets the criteria to advance for a more formal vote, it starts in the boardroom where FOX Token holders can start voting. The "Ideation" section is where you'll find early stage to developing proposals. The voting style in the Boardroom is much like an upvote (you can also comment) and helps show the greater DAO community what proposals are rising in interest. This will eventually replace The Forum (discourse) once activity between here and the forum reach parity or the consolidation is voted on. https://app.boardroom.info/shapeshift/overview
- Snapshot - This is where the final, formal voting happens on all proposals. You can check out the first DAO proposal EVER on the ShapeShift DAO to get familiar. https://snapshot.org/#/
- Notion - Our proposed documentation tool for all things ShapeShift DAO. This, as is most of the ShapeShift DAO's ecosystem, is up to community members' votes. Notion will host articles for technical support as well as developer documentation around all things ShapeShift functionality. Currently there is not a public facing Notion site, but we are working to provide this soon!
- Fox.ShapeShift.com - The best place for all wallets except ShapeShift Native to check airdrop eligibility as well as manage liquidity and farming positions. The site uses Onboard.js wallets, so connecting to the page is super simple. We have multiple help desk articles outlining these steps here.
- Mobile App - The best and only place for ShapeShift Native wallet users to manage their liquidity and farming positions. You can also send, receive, trade, view asset info and earn FOX benefits directly from the app. Just remember - this app is non-custodial. Safely store your password and 12 word recovery sentence. If lost, your wallet can not be recovered.
You can also get in touch with our team or use our self-service documentation here:
Or reach out to the team here: